Saturday, November 24, 2007

Finally a new post!

Sorry about the delay on the posting of the blog. We both have been crazy busy with the car accident, Thanksgiving, and of course Jon's birthday.

I haven't gained any weight since between doctor visits. Last Tuesday was my last visit and it was just a check-up. Everything is good, I started having a couple of braxton-hicks contractions. At my next doctors appointment I am getting my cervix measured. Hayden is running out of room in my tummy and is sometimes uncomfortable.

Today we started putting up Christmas decorations around the apartment, just getting ready for the holidays and we are pretty much ready for everything! Hadyens room is completely ready and we have 4 cases of diapers which should get us through the first week! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and we promise to keep you updated more often from here on out!!

4 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

Thanks for the new posting -- I love seeing more news! Amanda, when is your next dr. appointment?

Love to you!

Jack and Cheryl said...

Amanda, You look beautiful! You really are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I've seen -- Hayden looks as if he's growing. The room looks great -- we can't wait to see it when we come in December . . . . only a few more weeks! Love you guys! Give Hayden a big rub for us!!! Oh, meant to tell you that Hailee has been practicing "Give a Mouse a Cookie."

Life Changed now I'm Moving On said...

Hi Guys!
Amanda, you look wonderful! The room is just adorable, and its perfect for Hayden to come home to! Is hard to believe he will be here in a few weeks..I cant wait! I think about all 3 of you all the time and cant wait to see you if at all possible in January sometime.

Linda said...

It won't be long now!!!
So nice to see pictures of his room...hope you will have a lot more pictures once he's born.
I can't wait!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!