Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sorry about slacking on the updates

I am sure everyone is wondering how Hayden is doing. The little guy is fine. Last Tuesday he started acting more like himself. In one day our apartment went from spotless to a disaster. It is like everything is new again to him and he has to learn "no" all over again. Hence very busy mom and dad. I still have no idea where the camera cord is to add the hide-n-seek pictures or video, so you will have to be patient for a little longer.

School is getting crazy right now with only 4 weeks left, and for some reason work has me scheduled to work every day I have free. Jon has been at a conference all week in Vancouver. So needless to say it has been a crazy household these past weeks.

One other thing Hayden likes to do at night is cry and get up every hour or so, which means physically exhausted parents. Jon and I know we have to start over with a sleep program, only problem is his cries are not the same as when we was a baby. He now wails at the top of his lungs. You would think we are killing him. Anyway, before we can just let him cry in the middle of the night we have to warn the people above us in the apartments so they don't call the cops on us. I was thinking of getting her something (besides ear-plugs) to kind of show how sorry we are. Any ideas?

I know this weekend is Mother's Day and Lisa's birthday, so Happy early Mother's Day and Birthday (Grandma's and Lisa). We will talk to you all soon.

P.s. I will look for the camera cord this weekend.

3 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

Hi Hayden, Jonathan you dork and beautiful Amanda. This is Hailee.

I miss you very much, will you come to visit soon? I hope so. I like the picture of Hayden at the top of the page and the background. Did you do that Amanda? I think that Hayden is a cutie pie and is getting so big. Do you think I can still hold him?

I had a dance at school today. I danced a little (and it wasn't with a boy Jonathan). I mostly talked a lot with my friends. There are only 24 more days of school - woo - hoo!

I miss you and love you.

Ashley said...

Hi guys! Hope Hayden is getting better and better everyday -- I can't believe he had pneumonia in both lungs! Poor little guy and poor you two! Hopefully things are settling down around the house for you all.

I've got final exams next week and then graduation next Sunday on the 17th -- thank goodness! But, it doesn't end there...I get one week off and then have to start Graduate school this summer :(

Other than school...not much else is new. I was in Houston, TX 2 weeks ago for an OT conference for school. I went with some other girls from my class and we had a lot of fun. The Brewers played in Houston that weekend so we went to the game -- I loved being fans from the opposing team! The for sale sign it still up outside the house...we've had a lot of showings lately, which makes for a lot of cleaning, but no buyers!

Just wanted to say hi and to let you know I'm thinking of you all. Amanda -- good luck with your last few weeks of school. Hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day on Sunday! Have a wonderful weekend!

Love, Ashley

Jack and Cheryl said...

Hi you guys -- hope that you've recovered from your weekend and that you had a nice Mother's Day Amanda (even though you had to work).

Also hope that Hayden gets back on his sleep schedule .... I know it's hard, but hang in there.

Well, best be getting to the kitchen and get dinner finished up -- Dad finally got out of the shower.

Love all of you!!! Hugs!!!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!