Thursday, October 15, 2009

Taking a Sick Day

Well... Hayden has a little cold so we are out of school today. Which gives me time to finally update the blog and and flickr. So I have uploaded about 25 pictures to flickr, from the State Fair the first part of September, to our trip to Wisconsin, and finally this last weekends pictures of the pumpkin patch.

Hayden is getting a little more fluent with his speech. He still struggles sometimes when he is trying to tell us what he wants, but this morning he did pat his head and told me "hoz" which means hot. So that is defiantly a plus that he can finally tell us what is wrong.

He has a little peoples dump truck that goes everywhere with him. Every time we leave the house he has to take his "tuck." We found his new favorite movie is "rarr" or Madagascar II. We have tried to get him to watch other movies, but Bolt is now out of the picture, although he still watches Barney occasionally.

Anyway Jon and I are doing well. We are both extremely busy, me with school and Jon with work and helping me with Hayden. Everything is going great and we will try to keep you all more up to date.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey it's Ashley...sorry it says mitch, he's logged into his account and i can't get into mine for the blogs, so i guess he gets the credit for posting, huh!?!

It was soo great to see you guys while you were in WI, hope you had a nice visit! I'm so glad I finally got to meet Hayden, he's such a cutie. Just wanted to say a quick hi while I'm taking a break from school work. I was out in CO the first week in October for 5 days and have been playing catch up ever since I got back. It was a great trip, beautiful scenery, & nice weather!

I hope Hayden is feeling better soon and that it is just a cold...poor little guy! By the way...love the pictures -- Happy early Halloween! Any ideas of what Hayden wants to be this year?!? Trick-or-treating will be a lot of fun for you all! Take care and have a great night. I will check back soon!

Love,

Ashley

Jack and Cheryl said...

Just have to say that I love those bootS! They are the cutest!!!

Thinking about you guys quite a bit ..... and it's not just me .... yesterday we passed another construction area with lots of "tracti's" around. Gabi pointed and said "Mama, Hayden likes."

Will write more later -- Dad just went to get a pizza for dinner -- will be a quiet night. Jamma's, pizza and movies ..... ahhh!

Love, love, love you all!!!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!