Friday, December 18, 2009

The New 2 year-old

Hayden is such and big boy now. He is two!!!! I can't believe our baby is growing up so fast. His speech is expanding and he is getting a little smarter about how he gets away with things. You will be pleased to know I finally updated pictures! There are now 39 new pictures available on flickr and one new video of Hayden dancing on the youtube video bar.

Hayden had 3 great birthday parties. Jon and I are thinking the kid is going to think every day of December and now January is either his birthday or Christmas. Lets just say he is getting really good at opening presents. His favorite gifts were the school bus tent from Auntie Lisa, his trucks and tractors big and small from Nana and Papa and Allison, and his Cars tricycle from Joe, Sueann, and the girls. When he is not playing in his tent with his toys he is riding his bike all over the apartment. We are finally ready for a house.

I haven't found my address book yet. I am hoping it is not packed away, so we can get out Christmas cards with our new address on them. If I don't, expect a Christmas card to come after Christmas. Well I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Miss and love you all!
Also much thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts for Hayden's birthday!

1 comment:

Jack and Cheryl said...

Hayden had a wonderful 2nd birthday celebration! Lucky boy -- 3 parties.

Dad and I were amazed at how he loves opening presents! He's going to be so much fun at Christmas.

We know that things are going to be tough for a while ... we're here for you, if there's anything we can do, let us know!

Love you all very much!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!