Friday, March 26, 2010

Good News... We found the camera cord!

With much searching and destroying of the office basement and everywhere else we looked, we finally found the camera in the wii carrying case of all things. I have begun to upload videos as I am typing. If you can't see them on the video bar you can go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search for HaydenWO2007 you will be able to view all of his videos. Hopefully I can get some pictures up as well.

Since our last post we have been pretty busy battling colds and going to Tennessee to visit the Komolls. We had a great time: Easter Egg Hunt, Golf/Shopping (you will never guess who did what), The Rain forest Cafe, and the Grand Ole Opry Hotel. I have got a lot of great pictures I will post.

Hayden's vocabulary is amazing. I can't believe some of the words the kid knows. We have flash cards and yesterday we went through them and he knows the words (even though they are pictures) on every card and there is about 3 words per card. He is starting to make 4 word sentences and actually have a conversation with someone. The only problem know with his vocabulary is that he gets frustrated when we don't know what he wants... results screaming and crying! But we are working on it and if we can get him to settle down then the words usually come out.

We found out our neighborhood is a kid haven. Every time it is nice out kids run around everywhere. They even block a portion of one of the streets off so the kids can play. We really got fortunate with our neighborhood. Well that is all for now. I will upload the pictures to flickr. Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

Such a good feeling to finally get my "Hayden fix" tonight! Love the pictures, the videos and the post.

(hang on to that camera cord now!!)

Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks ....

Love you much!! Miss you!!

Life Changed now I'm Moving On said...

Hi Guys!
What a great video of him singing Happy Birthday...he is talented! Actually I think it runs in the family. (Right Ollmanns?) I love the pictures of the Opryland hotel, I remember being there, it was beautiful inside...I miss you guys, I cant wait until my weekend off in April for our ladies scrapping weekend! YES! Not so far off...I check in everyday to see whats new with you guys. Love you all!
Lisa

Linda said...

It's sad to think that the very spot that where Hayden was sitting in that picture is now underwater. :<(

Jack and Cheryl said...

Hello????? Anyone there????

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!