Saturday, November 14, 2009

Movin' on

It is official, we are moving to Indiana. I flew out on Tuesday, interviewed/toured the area on Wednesday, and flew back to Washington on Thursday night. We are looking at houses in a town called Fishers right now...seems to be out best option.

Realistically, this is somewhat bittersweet. We have established a nice life in Washington. The views are incredible, the ocean is only an hour away, there is tons to do/see, and we have meet some wonderful people and feel like part of the community in Tumwater.

We will also be leaving Hayden's first home, he has lived here his entire life. This is also where Amanda and I first started our family. I sit on the Tumwater parks board and have been pretty involved in community activities. The people I work with are incredible and as an Administrator, I couldn't ask for a better staff.

I understand that we will meet many new and wonderful people and have the same experiences, but is always hard to say good-bye.

Now we have less than 30 days to get packed up and out of Washington.

3 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack and Cheryl said...

What do we think about you guys moving closer to us???

Gabi says "Yeah!! I want to see Hayden, Jonathan and Amanda soon! I love them!"

Hailee says "I can't wait until you come back and I can see you again. Jonathan will tease me more but I can live with that. I can hug my nephew and go wee all the time. Amanda do you want to take me for a haircut again?"

And as for the rest of us here in the house ........ we have no words to explain how happy we are .... looking forward to having you closer but know that you will miss the life you have made for yourself in Washington. You will carve a nitch for yourselves in Indiana too!

With much love!!!

Jack and Cheryl said...

Take care of yourself Jonathan!!!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!