Monday, January 21, 2008

Sorry everyone

OK, OK; I know that we have been really bad at updating lately and I'm sorry. There is an explanation though, IT'S ALL HAYDEN'S FAULT!!!

Things have been going great with him so far. He is still spoiling us, only waking up a couple times a night at the most; he is the perfect baby. He has been awake a lot more lately and loves attention, when you look away from him he will usually give a little whine so you look back at him. His eyes are beginning to look a lot like Amanda's, she thinks they look like mine so we will see who is right in the end and maybe we will both be wrong.

In the beginning we thought he wasn't going to like his swing, but now he loves it. He even gave a little giggle and a couple smiles to Amanda when she put him in it on Saturday. His is definitely focusing a lot better in the past 2 weeks and still searches for voices when he hears them. When he "talks" to Grandma Ollmann on the phone he has a tendency to look at the phone and then cry when I get the camera out so she can see it. Such a drama king. We have taken him to a lot of places in the past month. Usually just to the store with us, but he has been to Seattle, Auburn, Portland, Newberg, Tacoma, downtown Olympia and some other random cities along the way. He is an excellent traveler so far and we hope he stays that way.

It is hard to believe he is already a month old and it seems like is is growing quickly in the feet and hands still. (He wears 6-12 month socks already.) Anyways just wanted to write a quick update and let everyone know that I added a bunch of pictures to flickr. So just click on the new pictures and you can check them out.

Hope all is going well with everyone else!!

3 comments:

Life Changed now I'm Moving On said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life Changed now I'm Moving On said...

Hi Jon, Amanda, and Hayden!
I am glad to see that it was Haydens fault..best reason in the world to not update..but I have to admit that I was feeling a little deprived of info on the website...
THANK YOU for updating it...I miss you all so much...cant wait to meet Hayden this weekend!
See you soon!

Ruchell said...

Well about time! LOL! I am glad to hear everything is going well. I love the pictures and the update. Now keep on the updates this time :-)

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!