Friday, January 25, 2008

Our little man is growing so fast!

Today at my doctors appointment my mom and I got into an argument over Hayden's weight. She swore up and down that Hayden was over 10 pounds. I told her there was no way considering he wasn't gaining much weight by the end of December. Well we weighed him while we were there and he is 11.5 pounds. Wow I was amazed! I just couldn't believe how big he is getting, we had to go up a size in diapers.

Anyway I just wanted to update everyone about his weight. I will stay on Jon to update the blog at work more often. Also I updated pictures on flickr so check those out.

1 comment:

Ruchell said...

Wow Hayden is growing very well! Good Job Mom! I seen your question on my blog. Give me a call when you have time and I can share my breast feeding wisdom if you wish. I agree with you it is hard at first and during those growth spurts, but once you get through it you will be so glad and it will be so easy! I love all the pics - Hayden is such a cutie! Nick likes the pic with his nuk on his belly.

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!