Friday, February 22, 2008

Hello Everyone

Howdy all!! These past couple of weeks have been interesting. Lots of things going on with my (Jon's) work; them possibly moving us back east...etc.

Hayden has been doing great. He is starting to stand with a little assistance and there hasn't been a day when he has not smiled yet. (As I type this Amanda just called to let me know he is a cranky boy today.) Other than that not much has been new with him...just sleeping, playing, pooping, peeing, eating, smiling and crying. I uploaded more pictures to flickr so be sure to check them out!

Hope everyone is still enjoying the snow in Wisconsin. (It has been sunny and about 50 all week here.)

1 comment:

Ruchell said...

Finally - an update! JK. He is one healthy baby! He is growing and getting so big. Back east? East like more east than you are now like WI? Or east like NY? By the way can you let me know if you received our gift for Hayden yet. Nick sent it 1 1/2 weeks ago and I think he didn't put your apartment number down because UPS called asking if there was one. I just want to make sure you got it and that it isn't lost in UPS world somewhere.

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!