Friday, February 1, 2008

Growing up too fast

Well it is official. Hayden is growing up too fast. On Wednesday, Amanda and Lisa called me to let me know he rolled over. I was at work and didn't see it, so I was hesitant to believe it. Nevertheless, they got video of 3 different times and even showed me when I got home. He can now go from his tummy to his back rather easily. We are in so much trouble if he keeps going at this pace. I like him not moving and knowing he will be exactly where I left him.

Anyways, Hayden had a little cold this week; nothing serious enough to go to the doctor though.

Well thats all for now, I posted some new pictures and will post the video of him rolling when I get a second. Hope all in Wisconsin are enjoying the lovely snow!!!

3 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

I can't wait to see that video -- it's still hard to believe that Hayden has figured out how to roll over so soon. Amazing! You guys might have to get your running shoes on early!

We really miss all of you . . . thank you for updating the pictures. He is so cute -- check out those cheeks!

Love you guys!!! Give Hayden's head a rub for me!!

Jack and Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for sending the video. He has grown so much -- you can really see it when you compare the first video you took to the last. You do know that he's adorable, don't you?!

We took the video to the grandparents and they enjoyed watching Hayden. Grandpa kept saying that he couldn't believe that you were a father Jonathan -- and Grandma thinks that you're going to be doing that head rub on the baby as soon as he gets hair! :-)

Amanda, I love the video you take with the commentary -- it's wonderful to hear what he's doing and how he's growing.

Hope that you've started on the next installment for us -- we can never get enough . . . . I'm sure he's doing something new already!

Love you guys! And know that we're here if you need us!!

Jack and Cheryl said...

New updates ---- PLEASE!!!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!