Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mid-week Update

Well, I can't update everyone too much because Hayden is perfect as always. Today he woke up screaming but we cleaned those boogies out and he was just smiling up a storm. He has been awake most of the day, becoming more aware of his surroundings. Still eating good, as you can see by his chubby cheeks and is still loving his diaper changes. Not much more to update about, but we will keep everyone posted! Oh yeah! Jon forgot to mention Hayden has started talking. Well, technically cooing but still it is very cute!

p.s. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes it was a good day!

2 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

We have watched the video you sent and we can't believe how much Hayden is growing. And he's so talented too! He swings like a pro, rolls over like a gymnast and has the cutest smile ever seen! Guess what I noticed in your new pictures -- a little divit in Hayden's chin . . . . look close -- it's there!

Life Changed now I'm Moving On said...

Amanda and Jon...
I just got the 5x7 pic tonight, and the wallet...I cant believe how much he has grown in the few short weeks since I was there visiting..HE IS JUST SO ADORABLE..CUTE..Oh I could just go on and on and on.. I think about you all the time and love checking the website/blog daily to see his smiling face and yours too! Missing You!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!