Thursday, August 14, 2008

Leaving daddy behind

Yesterday Amanda and Hayden flew to Colorado for 10 days to visit 2 more of his great-grandparents. So that means in the last month he has been to Racine, WI; Rhinelander, WI; Olympia, WA; Sacramento, CA; and now in Colorado he will go to Denver, Greeley and Fort Collins. If babies could get frequent flier miles he would be set!!

I am getting closer to finishing my AIT, the end of October cannot come soon enough!! That means hopefully by the end of the year I will be assigned a facility to run, and we will have an answer to the famous "where are we going to live for the next couple years" question. Amanda finished her internship and loved it so much she is probably going to to it again this fall. She made a scrapbook for Brooklynn's first birthday and it turned out amazing!! Now she is on to her next project and took it with her to Colorado; I'd imagine by the time they get back it will be done.

Before Amanda and Hayden left I was looking at him in his crib...he is getting so big!! I think he has to be over 24" long; but is finally starting to lean out. The baby fat is leaving him. (You can ALMOST see his wrists!!) When I get some time this week I will post some pictures while they are gone. That's all for now...hope everything is going well with everyone!!

1 comment:

Jack and Cheryl said...

I thought I left a comment yesterday, but I'm not seeing it . . . hmmm, must have done something wrong.

Just wanted to let you know we're thinking about you and hoping that you're going to get some golfing in this weekend. It's beautiful here in WI - think it's going to get hot today.

Hope that Amanda's grandmother is doing well and that she's enjoying her visit with everyone. I'm sure the family is enjoying their time with her and Hayden -- he's probably got everyone wrapped around his little finger by now.

Check out our Walgreens site -- I put vacation pictures on there. Some are so cute!

Have a good day -- don't work too hard!

Love you guys & miss you so much!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!