Monday, August 25, 2008

Home at Last

Well, it has been a busy past couple weeks. I have been in Colorado and I am sorry for taking the camera, but I didn't want to miss anything if Hayden were to do something new.
My grandma is doing great, she is at home and doing the best she can with what she has got. Hayden got to meet some new people. All of my cousins and aunts, plus his great grandparents, and great uncles. He loved Ethan and Owen my cousins on my Aunt Shelly's side. He couldn't resist playing with Ethan's hat.



Also he found his shadow and isn't quite sure what to do with it. He loves my grandma's piano and I have a video of him playing it. I don't know where he learned but he would also turn the pages of the music and then continue playing. I only got him playing on video, but I do have a few pictures of him turning the music.


Finally Hayden met a new friend at the airport, he would crawl and crawl to him it was really cute, they even hugged. I almost forgot to mention. Hayden is crawling at full force, he follows me everywhere, which is good because when I leave the room he is starting to get upset. So now he can follow me around the apartment.

As you can see from the videos and pictures, Hayden is a good size boy. In fact we bought him a new car seat Saturday when I got home because he had out grew his infant car seat. He is growing up too fast.
Also I found the most amazing scrapbook store to ever lay eyes on. This store is in Ft. Collins, Colorado and it is call the Treasure Box! It is huge I only made it though about half in 2 hours. Lets just say it is about 5 times bigger than the one up North when we ate breakfast. We might all have to take a trip to visit it some time hahaha.
Well enjoy the pictures and videos, love you all!

2 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

So glad to hear that your grandmother is doing well Amanda. She looks great in the pictures!

It also looks as if Mr.Hayden had everyone in Colorado wrapped around his chubby little fingers! He's such a happy baby - you guys are doing an amazing job with him. Love the pictures (especially the one of him trying to get his shadow)- thanks for sharing all of them.

I can never tell you enough that we miss you ...... watching the videos bring us a lot of joy but they do tug at the heart ...... he's growing up so fast and doing something new every week.

Enjoy your long weekend! Any special plans?

With lots of love,hugs & kisses!!! Mom

Pat & Brian said...

Hellos to you all,

Happy to see your grandmother is doing well, nice to "see" grandpa in the photos also. They both look great. Well we all think you should be moving here in about a week. Hayden is just growing too fast. Can't thank you enough for sharing the photos and videos. I love the one of him and his shadow, and also the piano. I know for a fact you brought your Colorado family a lot of joy with your visit. Give that little sweetie a hug and kiss from me and then more to you also. Hope you have a great weekend. Sending lots of love and hugs to you....miss seeing you all.

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!