Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New favorite play zones

The weather in Washington has been a little nicer this past week, and because of the sunshine and 50 degree weather Hayden and I have been going to the park in the afternoon. I have some great pictures, but for some reason the camera cord I have is the wrong one and I will have to hunt down the other cord to post the pictures.

This last weekend Jon and I got a night away and went to the Alderbrook resort and spa. We had a great time! We did a wine tasting package that included a bottle of our choice of wine and a dinner credit. We choose the Riesling. The resort was beautiful right on the water with the mountains in the background.

My mom watched Hayden and they had a blast together. They went to MacDonald's and played in the play area and also spent some time at the park. When we got back they were both exhausted. The only bad thing was Hayden woke up Monday morning with an infection in his eye and a little congested. I took him to the doctor and he is fine, I have been giving him his eye drops (well the best I can considering he won't hold still to save his life) and it has almost cleared up!

Jon is at a conference for the first part of the week, so Hayden and I are managing on our own. We are trying to keep the apartment picked up so when Grandpa gets here next week, it won't be too messy. Hayden is starting to help me put things away (although it usually is not in the right place, but it is the thought that counts). Well, that is all for now we will blog soon!

No comments:

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!