Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mama's little helper

Today was a major cleaning day in the Ollmann household since I will be working Saturday morning when Jon and I usually do our cleaning. Hayden was a big help. He was helping me with the dishes and putting away his toys. I have pictures of him running around with the silverware holder on his arm like a purse. He was cracking me up. He would take it out of the dish rack and then walk to the silverware drawer and want to put the invisible silverware away.

Later in the afternoon I made chocolate chip cookies. Jon and I have been working on the oven being hot, even when it is not on. I don't know where Hayden got the idea, but he thought he could help with the oven too, taking the cookies in and out. I didn't realize but he had an oven mitt on his hand just like me. It was great to see he is already thinking about his safety! Afterwards he got to eat the cookies. Lets just say he got a little messy. Enjoy the rest of the pictures on flickr!

1 comment:

Jack and Cheryl said...

The new look is great!

Loved the pictures of Hayden helping you around the house. Take all the "help" you can get now -- trust me, it's not always going to be that way!!

Grandpa and I did notice that Hayden dropped his beads when he had his "purse." (hee, hee)

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!