Tuesday, December 16, 2008

1 Year Check Up

Well Hayden had his 1 year check up today. He wanted to wear his Elmo slippers to the doctors office and all of the nurses cooed over how cute he was in them. He is 22 pounds and 30 inches tall, which places him in the 49th percentile for weight and 45th percentile for height. He is finally in the middle for both height and weight.

He got 4 shots today, ouchie! He was suppose to get 6, but the doctor likes to break it up, so he got 4 today and will get two more at his 15 month check up. He cried really hard for the last two, it was so sad. To cheer him up we went to Jon's work to give Jon a smile and to cheer Hayden up as well. There is a lady at Jon's work that gives him cookies every time we go in, so I figured that would cheer Hayden up.

We came home about 11:00 and he has been sleeping for almost 3 hours. I guess those shots really do a number on him. As soon as he wakes up we are going shopping before it gets dark. It is suppose to snow again here! Well I hope you like the blog face lift and Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

Hi there you guys!

I love the new blog look -- the picture of Hayden is precious. Look at those beautiful eyes with those long lashes!! Such a cutie pie!

It's too funny that he wanted to wear his Elmo slippers to the Dr. Of course, he looks so stylish wearing them!

Shots!!! Poor baby!!! They hurt -- it's good that you took him by Jonathan for a few cookies. Cookies fix anything ... at least that what Grandpa & Aunt Pat think. :-) Now if you ask Ken it would be juice that fixes anything; you might have to try that next time.

We're so happy that you can post again .... we were really missing our "Hayden fix"; we still check every night. Thanks for putting up new pictures too!!!

Have a good night and we'll be calling to wish Hayden a HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow .... I can't believe that he's going to be a year old.....

Life Changed now I'm Moving On said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life Changed now I'm Moving On said...

Hi Hayden, Happy 1st Birthday!

Hi Jon and Amanda!

I had to comment that I think Hayden is taking after Jon, who does not like frosting, only cake,which being an Ollmann I have no idea where he got that from!

I love the new look for the blog, and am glad that you got your computer fixed, I was beginning to wonder.

I cant tell you how wonderful it is that when I need a smile, I can hop onto the site and see those I love right there smiling at me...I miss you all so much!

I will call tonight to chat for a bit, missing you here in WI...

Love You,
Lisa

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!!! Wish I was there to give you a Birthday Kiss... Love your one year picture. Thanks so much. Hope you had a nice day. Look for something coming to you in the mail real soon.

Love,
Kenda & Linda

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!