Friday, October 12, 2007

Foot, knee or something else?

Yesterday I (Amanda) think I saw Hayden's foot pop out of my tummy. Jon isn't to convinced so we are not sure if it is a foot, knee, or even a elbow or something. We do have a video of a super kick though that we plan on putting on this blog. You all should be pleased to know that I am gaining weight little by little, and I think my tummy is getting better, but we are not sure.

Note from Jon: Even though she says she is gaining weight, she is still the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen. I just hope Hayden doesn't get her toes.

2 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

Cute picture of Amanda's belly! You're right she is still a cutie! Hayden too!!!

Jack and Cheryl said...

okay -- dad saw it -- take it off now!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!