Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hump Day!

As the week is ending I am getting ready for my drive down to my doctors appointment on Friday. I am not sure if I am due for another ultrasound or test but it may just be a check up. Hayden and I are doing well. Hayden's movements are now seen on the outside of my belly as you can see from the video. He is running out of room so my tummy just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I am not having the pregnancy cravings yet, but I am starting to get crabby at moments (poor Jon). I am sleeping better, however, last night Jon said that I must of had a rough night or at least Hayden did because I was breathing heavily and every time I exhaled Hayden gave a kick.

Hayden's room is filling up with all of the new stuff we have got him. I am getting more and more excited that he is coming and trust me Jon is thrilled to go shopping at moments too, even though he may claim it is all my doing. There are moments however he does have to drag me out of the baby department, but I can't help it. There are tons of cute clothes and toys out there!!!!

Don't worry I will keep everyone updated about the doctors appointment!

1 comment:

Jack and Cheryl said...

Amanda & Jonathan - I loved watching your new video, it's amazing how much little Hayden is moving. It's wonderful! So glad to hear that you are sleeping better. Lisa & I can understand the draw of that baby department -- it kind of pulls you in when you try to walk by! :) We spent a ton of time today looking at some really cute boy clothes while we were supposed to be shopping for Grandma's birthday present. Well best be getting some work done -- give Hayden a rub for me! Love you!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!