Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lazy Saturday

Well as the day's tick away, we are finishing up getting everything ready. I am still waiting for Amanda to go through her boxes in the spare bedroom so I can move everything around and get it set up for Hayden. For now, we just have all of the baby things in the middle of the room and is starting to pile up a bit.

Amanda recently bought a cross-stitching kit to make a wall hanging so I have not spoken too much to her lately; she likes working on it and I am beginning to think she is obsessed. Last night she did not go to bed till around 2 because she had to finish "the little blue area". (She messed it up so had to fix it.) Either way I slept through her working on it.

Well other than that, everything has been going great, Amanda is as beautiful as ever and Hayden continues to kick and move constantly. It is fun to play hide and seek with Hayden, we try to find his foot and he tries to move it away from us. Every day Amanda pees less and less, which is a miracle and he is starting to take up more space in her belly. Now if you poke her belly there is a great chance you will hit him. Anyway, just wanted to write a short note, GIT said we needed to make another post so I had to oblige. We go to the doctor next Friday so we will write more then.

Oh yea, thanks to looking through Ruchell's blog for Brooklynn we added a spot for everyone to guess when Hayden will arrive...enjoy!!

3 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

Hi there, good to see that you updated -- pictures now please??? (bet you thought I couldn't nag from so far away) :) I would like to see this cross-stitch that Amanda is working on. By the way -- I'm really missing you guys now -- it seems like a long time since we saw you. Give Hayden a loooong rub for me . . . . love to all of you!

Life Changed now I'm Moving On said...

Hi Amanda, Jon, and Hayden!
I have been thinking about you all alot, and missing having you here in WI! I am so glad that you started this blog so we can know whats going on, I cant wait to see whats posted on Friday!
Love You all!

Jack and Cheryl said...

I love the "new look." You've done a great job. Can't wait to hear the news on Friday! Love!!!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!