Friday, October 26, 2007

Check Up

Had another appointment today and everything couldn't be more perfect. I drove down to Portland yesterday and ended up going to Jazzercise with my mom. Hayden must have enjoyed the music because he was dancing in my tummy while I was working out. At least that is what I want to believe otherwise Hayden probably wasn't too happy with me.

Today I went to see the doctor and was told "You have a perfect baby." Those were her exact words. I have gained 4 pounds since my last visit, and Hayden is growing more and more each day. The doctor tole me my tummy is at full length even though Hayden is not yet. She estimated he is about 17 inches and about 6.5 lbs. His heart beat is in the 130s and he couldn't be more healthy.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hi Jon! It's Renee, the last time I saw you I was looking just like Amanda. Congrats on marriage and the baby. Your site is cute, check out mine: www.rendon.wordpress.com

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!