Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Getting Bigger

As the days go by I have just accepted that I am going to get bigger and bigger. I have put on a couple pounds just in the last three days, it is getting harder to sit up without rolling first. I think Hayden is enjoying having his weight to push me around. He loves to stretch all the way across my stomach to either kick me in the ribs or diaphragm (resulting in a huge gasp that sometimes scares Jon). I think we are going to have a little soccer player on our hands because his kicks just keep getting stronger and stronger.

It is getting more and more uncomfortable to sleep because my tummy is so big, so if there is any advice on how to sleep I would love to hear it. Cheryl you will be glad to know I found a way to calm Hayden down at night so he sleeps all the way through. I take a nice long, relaxing shower that not only calms me down but seems to calm Hayden down as well. We are both (Hayden and I) doing well, gaining weight everyday, and all would be pleased to know Jon has not jumped out to scare me since we have been back!

1 comment:

Jack and Cheryl said...

Amanda -- I am really glad to hear that you have found a way to put Hayden to sleep -- for now anyway. :) Did you pick up one of those body pillows like you were using here?

I love that you started this site -- it's wonderful to hear & see what is happening! The video is so much fun to watch. I think we've watched it a dozen times already -- Hailee thinks it's so funny!

Hugs to both you and Jon and don't forget to give Hayden a rub (or ten) for me!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!