Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weekend News... Those darn Packers

So the cheesehead picture almost disappeared off the blog, but Brett Farve had to go and turn just one play to end overtime. Anyway, Jon and I went out last night to watch the game and had a good time.

Hayden is still doing well, rolling around in my tummy like always. He likes to sleep on one side of my tummy, depends on if I am sleeping on the left or right. He prefers the right however, because then he can sleep on his back.

We are finally getting Hayden's room ready so we will take pictures once everything is all put in order and post them. We have a play-yard all set up and a new dresser that took us awhile to put together without a tool set and good directions. We eventually got it put together though! Well that is all that is new, if anything changes we will let everyone know.

2 comments:

Life Changed now I'm Moving On said...

Hi Amanda, Jon, and Hayden!
I am glad the cheesehead picture is staying up, I love it!
Miss you all...Love You!

Linda said...

Glad to see all is going well! We are keeping up with the progress. So glad to see your enjoying your pregnancy time.
Can't wait to see the new Komoll-Ollmann

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!