Sunday, December 16, 2007

Its go time

Well it is 9:15pm PST and we are sitting in the room where we will meet Hayden in a couple of hours. We are still not sure when he will be coming but we do know that if he is not here by 5 AM they are going to induce labor. We were getting some pizza at a local place (garlic chicken so our breath smells wonderful) and Amanda's water broke in the restaurant. Well next time I write Hayden will be here and we both can't wait. Looks like Aunt Gin will be winning the contest!!!

3 comments:

Life Changed now I'm Moving On said...

Hi Guys!
I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! Cant wait to meet Hayden! Jon, take care of Amanda for us...you are all in our thoughts.. (constantly!! We're too excited!) Lot of Love to you, Amanda, and Hayden...

Ruchell said...

How exciting! I hope she doesn't have to get induced. That is not the most pleasant, Epidural needed! Can't wait to hear about him and see pics!

Nick said...

Finally my son will be born!!! I hope he looks more like Amanda:)
Hope all is well and let me know ASAP!!!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!