Saturday, December 8, 2007

Not to worry...

Well to be completely honest I was a little worried about Hayden this week. On Thursday Hayden hardly moved which is very very unusual for him. He is usually jumping around and moving constantly. So on Friday when I-5 opened up Jon and I got in to see the doctor down in Portland.

My cervix still has not moved or done much, but Hayden was still not moving as much as usual. The doctor recommended we have a bio-physical ultrasound, which measures his movements, breathing and heart rate.

The good news is Hayden scored an 8 out of 8 and is perfect. Hayden was even doing some funny things in my tummy. He was pouting, sticking his tounge out, and doing something naughty with his finger. All in all everything is perfect and nothing to worry about.

2 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

I am so glad to know that all is well, we were so worried! Looking forward to seeing you guys SOON!

Ruchell said...

Glad to hear everything is fine. At the end of my pregnancy Brooklynn wasn't as active either. Her movements were not as often. My cousin told me if I felt the baby wasn't moving as much drink a glass of O.J. and lay on my left side. She would start moving then. It helped ease my worry. That means it is getting close!

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!