Monday, June 23, 2008

Scrapbooking

This weekend Jon and I pondered a great idea. Making custom scrapbooks for people, since I have become completely obsessed with scraping. So I am going to try it out and see if this is what I want to do in my spare time. So if anyone knows of people that would like a custom scrapbook made send them my way. Also I am doing a few scrapbooks for people just to get my name out. We researched it online and there are not a whole lot of people that do custom scrapbooks and if they do they charge outrageous amounts. Right now Jon and I are thinking of a name so we can get a web page going and business cards, if anyone has any ideas let us know. So far we have Captured Memories, Memories Transformed, and Memories in the Making.

Now to move on to the important subject Hayden. Jon and I think he is teething again. He woke up screaming last night which was unusual for him. We figured it might be his teeth because he has been fussy lately and has had a lot of poopy diapers (which usually happens when a tooth is about to come in). Today he went to the sitters because I had my first day at my internship. It was fun, I am working with adults ranging from 20 to about 65 working towards their GED or just taking basic adult education due to their job demand. I will be working with some of the people in small groups one day a week to help them with math. I get to plan my own lessons and use my own props I am very excited! However, that excitement can only go so far. Jon left this morning for Portland for the whole week. I am a little sad and when Hayden goes to bed early a little lonely. We are hoping he doesn't have to do this a lot. So if any one is bored and would like to chat I am open for anything. Other than that I am just scraping!

1 comment:

Steve, Stacy, and the kiddos said...

Amanda,
Your number got erased from the answering machine before I got to call you back. Give me a call again when you have a chance and we can chat. :)

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!