Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday... Finally

I have never been so happy that it is Friday. I forgot how much work school is then on top of everything else it gets kind of overwhelming. Thank goodness for my mom and helping out a little with some of the teaching observations I need.

Today has already started out interesting. Hayden's nap was short and he jumped right into play time and as we were playing he spit up all over himself. This is probably only the second time he has ever done that so I was a little in shock. He continues to entertain himself very well though. Lately he has been doing this squeaking thing - letting out loud shreeks every once in while.

Sleep was a little better last night. But he had a stuffy nose which made things difficult at times, eating in particular.

No comments:

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!