Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hayden's Pictures

I know everyone has been wanting some pictures. With Jon and I being as busy as we are right now I have uploaded the pictures to Kodak Gallery at Target.com. So if everyone would e-mail me their e-mail address I can send invites to everyone. My e-mail address is a_marie18@yahoo.com. Since you can't print off Flickr this is another option. Right now I only have recent pictures uploaded but will get as many uploaded as I can.

P.s. Hayden is doing great. Today was his first day with a sitter since I had observing at the local schools. He didn't fuss and was really good. It is crazy I worried that he would miss me, but I guess that is normal. Miss everyone, we will be in Wisconsin July 26-Aug 2, but will be up north. The Saturday in August before we fly back we are trying to get Hayden baptised, but are not sure if that will happen. We will find out soon though.

2 comments:

Jack and Cheryl said...

We loved looking at the pictures you posted. Hayden is growing so much. We can't wait to see all of you in July and I am selfishlessly glad that we are going up north so we can get all our holding time in. Plus a little spoiling in there. Right now sitting by the lake with a water in hand sounds absolutely wonderful! (that could be made better with Hayden in the arms -- Jack said Maitai but I'd rather have Hayden)

Let us know if there is anything we can do for the baptism . . . .

Love you guys & girl!!!!

Aunt Nanc said...

Hayden pictures are so cute.
Hope to see you in July, thinking me and Rudy will find a hotel and spend a day or two with all of you. Will let grandma do all the holding, I'm not too good with the tiny guys.

Guess when Hayden will arrive!!